- Filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Assessing eligibility for Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Protection from creditor harassment
- Asset protection and exemption planning
- Representing clients in bankruptcy court
If you’re in need of an Atlanta Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney, please feel free to get in touch with us. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your situation.
- Phone: (470) 222-3530
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Natasha Reymond received her B.A. from Wayne State University in Detroit, MI. She received her Juris Doctor at the University of Detroit-Mercy School of Law. Natasha is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia as a member of the State Bar of Georgia. She is also admitted to the United States District Courts of the Northern District of Georgia and the Eastern District of Michigan. Natasha also volunteers with legal aid programs to assist low-income clients.